WAJ Magazine is an independently owned, high-end and well respected fashion magazine that provides creative professionals like you the opportunity to have their work published in one of America's most sought after publications. With our reach and distribution across 50 countries around world with our readership reaching from the Garden State and New York City all way up into Australia and Europe! With every issue we publish there will be new opportunities for creatives such as yourself who want exposure on both national & international levels.
WAJ Magazine is looking for stories and articles that will make an impact.
In order to publish your work, you must obtain permission from both the photographer and our team, WAJ Magazine. We don’t provide free print copies as our publications are exclusively printed through our partners prints-by purchase service; however if you would like us use one of these images in an upcoming issue or article then please contact us with details about how they can be used."
* We accept fashion, beauty, art, swimwear, outdoors, sea, pool, street, nature, studio, male, female, fitness, etc. & Written Submissions exclusively through https://kavyar.com/waj-magazine
* All submission should be between 4-6 images. If your submissions are over 10 images, we won’t publish all images, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 4 will be chosen, unless it is a cover story or special feature. Once your submission is accepted for publication the files sizes required are: 8.5X11 for Portraits at 300dpi. We use mostly portrait images, the less landscape is better.
If you are submitting the editorial and is not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
* For fashion submissions, wardrobe credits are required. It must contain wardrobe and/or accessories from emerging or independent designers and brands (major brands such as are not allowed). For Beauty submissions, makeup credits are required. All editorials must have 2-4 different looks, editorials with one look won’t be accepted.
* Team credits are essential for all submissions, if we have accepted your submissions and you provide the high-resolution images without team credits, your submission will not be published. We won’t be held accountable for any missing or mis-spelt credit. Be sure to double check that all persons involved in the submission is included in the credits and their names are spelt correctly. If for any reason a submission is published and an individual/s credit is missing, the person who submitted the feature will be held responsible. Along with the model’s name be sure to list the agency name. Be sure to send credits as editable pdf files or Word Files.
* Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of WAJ Magazine.
* Once a submission is accepted by WAJ Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, website, blog and Social Media networks. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue is being released, we reserve the right to pull that submission from our issue without your consent.
Contributing Writers & Bloggers Submission
We are always looking for guest writers and bloggers who would like to contribute to the magazine and website. If you are interested in writing or blogging for us, please send an email to email@example.com with the headline “Writer Submission” or “Blogger Submission” and include writing samples and links to your work, blog or porfolio.
* There is little or no space left for the issue submitted for.
* Work was submitted after the deadline.
* The quality of the images aren’t to our standard.
* The submission doesn’t fit the theme for the issue.
Although your rejection could be due to any of the above stated reasons, we will not have time to state which of the reason applied to the submission. Please note that all submissions will NOT be replied to, you will receive an acceptance email once your submission has been accepted, if you don’t receive a reply within 7-10 days of your submission then it wasn’t accepted; you do not need to send multiple emails to receive a reply.
* All submissions must be sent before the stated deadline of an issue.
* If a submission is being accepted and the final pieces aren’t sent before the deadline, that submission will not be published in the issue for which it was accepted.
* The deadline for each issue is the 20th Quarterly (e.g: Submissions for Spring Issue is due by April 20th), if for any reason the deadline is changed, it will be posted on our Facebook page and website.
* Once an issue is released, it is available for purchase via our website, MagCloud, Magzter and more.
* The purchase link will be posted on our Facebook page on the day of release, and will be posted on our website also. To get immediate updates and purchase information please like our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/wajmagazine
To get all updates and information please like our Facebook page.